Thursday, May 04, 2006

Today we have to figure out what chromosomes are. Also what karyotype are. We are answering questions, that are for us, on http://phsadventurers.blogspot.com/ ,it's my classes class blog. Anyway here is what I found for the answers.

1. What is a karyotype? A karyotype is an image of all the chromosomes match up in pairs, and lined up from biggest to smallest.

2. What do scientists use karyotype for? they take pictures of it.

3. How many pairs of chromosomes do humans have? 23

Both males and females have 2 sex chromosomes. Useing letters X and Y, describe the sex chromosomes of

4. Males: XY

Female:XX

What do you think would happen if a person was born with not enough chromosomes or too many chromosomes.

5. I think that they would have a disable somewhere in his or her body.

Well I;m done answering questions so I hope you comment or have learned something. I need to go out for recess soon so, See Ya.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adventurers' Class said...

Dylan,

I think you are rushing your work. Slow down and be careful. For question number two, you should tell me why scientists make karyotypes.

Mr. Hatcher

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home